Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Arrived in Hong Kong

Just to let everybody know, Janet and I did make it in safely to Hong Kong on Monday afternoon.

We took a flight from Chengdu to Shenzhen, where we caught a ferry to Hong Kong island. Once there it was just about a 30-minute cab ride to where we are staying on Stanley.

Yesterday it was raining for most of the day, so we spent most of the day inside a few shopping malls, one being the International Finance Center Mall, located at the base of 2 IFC, Hong Kong's tallest building.

The weather today is nicer, so I'm going to end the update here and take advantage of the nice day to explore and take pictures. At some point I'll try and sit down and type out some of the last two weeks (which I am quite behind on by now) and give everyone more details.

In the meantime, I have uploaded some new pictures for everyone to look at - http://community.webshots.com/user/scott3385 .

No comments: